Sunday, June 3, 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award


I have been honored to receive the
Kreativ Blogger Award
from
She has a wonderful blog
so please drop by and give her a vist.

As a recipient of the award
I am to tell you 7 interesting things about myself
so here it goes.

1.  I am an only child.
2.  I spent a good portion of my childhood in the Northwest Territories, Canada
3.  I homeschooled my children from K through Grade 12.
4.  I love almost any outdoor activity.
5.  I have been married 21 years.
6.  I play piano.
7.  I have a cookbook addiction - if I see one I think I need it.

Now I get to pass this award along to 7 bloggers.
I think everyone deserves this award
but here is the 7 I picked.

2.  Karina at The Crafty Housewife
3.  Jessica at Green PB&Js
4.  Michelle at The One With the Cupcakes
7.  Connie at Crafty Home Cottage

Please drop by and pay these lovely blogs a visit.
Thanks so much Joan for the award!


~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, girl! You definitely deserve it, you have an awesome blog! -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award, Alana. It's so nice to meet you. You have a lovely blog and I'm off now to visit some of your past posts. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your comment. I hope you come back again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Thanks for sharing about yourself.My brother and his wife spent many years in the Territories as teachers before they retired back to southern Ontario.
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Alana!
    You deserve this award as your blog is lovely and you are always sharing beautiful creative ideas with us :-)
    blessing..Trish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patricia - Wouldn't that be funny if they happened to be one of my teachers :)

    Trish - Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your award. You deserve it! And thanks for stopping by and your sweet comments.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! It is fun getting to know a little more about you! Fun facts. I will visit the blogs listed, too!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for coming back by and taking a look at my newly painted tables at Quirky Vistas. So glad to have you taking the time to check it out.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your welcome Liz - they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank You so much Alana! I feel honored that you included me in your list of Kreativ Blogger Award winners. It made my day :)

    - Sujatha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the award! I feel so honored! Love everything you do here.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the award! I love that you read my blog and leave comments. My own post for the award will be up in a week or so, along with a new recipe. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your welcome Michelle and Jaimie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!