Tuesday, December 12, 2017

My Little Blue Tree


Our living room has four entrances
which can make it a bit of a challenge when it comes to decorating,
especially when trying to figure out where to put a Christmas tree.


I finally found the solution with a skinny tree.
It sits against the one wall
and adds a touch of Christmas
without overtaking the room.


I begin decorating by wrapping the tree with blue ribbon.
My white bird adorns the top of the tree.


I love decorating with a nature theme
so I add poinsettia, cones & berries.


For a final touch I add in a few bulbs.


It adds Christmas to the living room
without taking it over
and even the dog can go by
with his big curly tail with ease.


Do you have a challenging space to decorate for Christmas?

~~~*~~~

~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alana

I am joining...
The Dedicated House for Make It Pretty Monday
A Stroll through Life for Inspire Me Tuesday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!