Sunday, December 17, 2017

The Simple Woman's Daybook



For today...
Sunday, December 17, 2017

Looking out my window... 


I am thinking...
Of Christmas plans.

I am thankful for...
Restful Sundays

One of my favorite things...
The smell of baking coming from the kitchen.

I am creating...
An album of our family events for my parents.

I am wearing...
Black leggings & a purple plaid flannel shirt.

I am hearing...
The wind blowing around outside,
the dishwasher running,
and Christmas music.

I am reading...
"The Physician" by Noah Gordon

I am still hoping...
To go to the mountains before the new year.

I am learning...
That I do best when I stick to my schedule.

Around the house...
It is looking cozy.

In my kitchen...
Monday: Chicken Stir-Fry
Tuesday: Oven Fried Chicken
Wednesday: Salisbury Steak
Thursday: Porcupine Meatballs
Friday: Pizza Night
Saturday: Roast Chicken
Sunday: Christmas Eve Supper @ Parents

In my garden...


Pondering these words...
"Every time you choose to do the easy thing, instead of the right thing,
you are shaping your identity,
becoming the type of person who does what's easy,
rather than what's right."
~from "The Miracle Morning" by Hal Elord

A few plans for the rest of the week...
Work, Work on scrapbooking album
Housework & Christmas baking,
shopping & Date Night

A moment from my day...


~Finding the amazing in the simple~
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Alana

I am joining...

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blog. Love your recipes. I'll be back to try some of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much & thanks for stopping by to visit! :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading each one so much and will try to get back to each one of you. Have an amazing day!